Do you need a VICTORY? There's a place where Victory is ASSURED
1. Use cleanest possible fresh filtered water.
2. Clean your brewing machine thoroughly.
3. Set brewing temperature between 195 degrees and 205 degrees.
4. Grind whole beans between a standard grind for brewing coffee and an espresso grind (but, feel free to experiment to your desired strength and taste).
5. Ratio of fluid ounces brewed to amount of ground Rough Rider Coffee = 6 Fl. Ounces of Brewed Coffee : .34 Ounces of Ground Rough Rider Coffee Beans (or: 1 ounce of ground Rough Rider Coffee makes 3, 6 Fluid Ounce Cups of Awesome - So, a 10 Ounce Sack of Awesome will make 30, 6 Fluid Ounce Cups of Awesome. Bold, Smooth, the way "The Colonel" likes it! Why? Because FORTUNE favors the BOLD! For you math geniuses, just multiply .055 times the number of fluid ounces of Rough Rider Coffee you wish to brew and you will get the number of total ounces of ground coffee needed to achieve VICTORY - um, success in making a good batch of coffee.).