· YOU!!! Because YOU are AWESOME! Because YOU deserve it! YOU deserve VICTORY! YOU deserve Rough Rider Coffee. When YOU need a Victory, Reach for a Cup of AWESOME!
· GOD'S COFFEE: God made the planet’s, stars, birds and bees… and the first coffee – Ethiopian Coffee. Yup, our home's first coffee. All other coffees are GMO's or hybrids of Rough Rider Coffee. Can - You - Dig It!
· CREAM OF THE CROP: Rough Rider Coffee is the “Cream of the once per year annual crop”: Natural sun dried, handpicked, placed with love in a burlap sack, thrown on a ship, sailed to America, and Colonel Seguin’s Roaster - our founder and in-house Artisan Master Roaster - Arabica, Oh Yeah Baby!.
· UNMATCHED QUALITY: Cups out at a 88 rating or higher – only the best for YOU, because we're ROOTING for YOU! And That's Pretty Dang Bitchin'- RIGHT!
· AMERICA'S COFFEE: It’s the FIRST coffee introduced to Europeans, and therefore Americans, over 300 years ago! Taste the Bold, Smooth & Dark Roasted experience of the first American aficionados, Mmmm… just as they liked it - You Betcher Bippy!
· FRESH ROASTED IN-HOUSE: Always “Fresh Roasted” by “The Colonel” himself. Exacting specifications for consistent, Bold, Smooth AWESOME taste: The Colonel, having traveled the world, tasted coffees from combat zone to conflict zone; from Embassy missions to consulate assignments - he knows his coffee. And now, Rough Rider Coffee can only be found right here at The Mad Moose Café. You have found the place where VICTORY is assured: The Mad Moose Cafe, Home of Mad Moose Roasting and Rough Rider Coffee. Who's Your Daddy!
· ASSURED VICTORY: So, when you need a VICTORY, there’s a place where VICTORY is assured: The Mad Moose Roasting Company. Reach for a Cup of “VICTORY” and ask for a Sack of AWESOME: “Rough Rider Coffee.” (Score your next VICTORY here: www.madmoosecafe.com or www.roughridercoffee.com). Because YOU Deserve It!
· SO HOW WAS IT: Legend has it that before God and St. Peter start their day and review the morning’s manifest of those seeking entry through heaven's Pearly Gates, St. Peter pours God a morning Cup of AWESOME. Yup, and when the new arrivals come, St. Peter pours them a Cup of VICTORY too, and asks “So, how was it?” When that day comes, what will YOU say to St. Peter? Now, that alone should shiver your timbers and knock your pantaloons off!
· BE AWESOME, Seize the day, SEEK VICTORY, and start your day with Rough Rider Coffee – Made especially for YOU by the Colonel himself - "YOUR PERSONAL ROASTER!"
...AND THAT"S WHAT MAKES ROUGH RIDER COFFEE SO DAMN AWESOME - YEAH BABY!
Time is Short,
So start every day with a VICTORY.
Reach for Rough Rider Coffee... Reach for VICTORY... Because YOU deserve it!!!
The Birthplace of Coffee - Ethiopia. A dark roasted varietal. A rich creamy roast that captures the sweetness of the fruit of the coffee bean (seed) as in the harvest from your favorite Champagne. A Bold Coffee. A Smooth Coffee. A Traditional Natural Dry Processed, Specialty Gourmet Coffee. Experience the "ORIGINAL" heirloom enjoyed by the first Europeans, and Americans, over 300 years ago - a simpler time, a cleaner time - A Rough Rider Coffee Time.
It's been said "Fortune favors the BOLD..." and that VICTORY can be elusive...
But for the bold, "LIKE YOU," who "SEEK VICTORY", starting your day with a Cup of Bold, Smooth "AWESOME", a Cup of VICTORY, a Cup of Rough Rider Coffee, sets the soul to win. Surrounding yourself with a winning mindset is infectious and has been proven to achieve desired results. When you need a VICTORY, when you demand VICTORY, reach for "The Colonel's" own Rough Rider Coffee.
You won’t find Rough Rider Coffee in stores or your local coffee shop. It can only be found here, at The Mad Moose Café, Home of Rough Rider Coffee and Mad Moose Roasting. A mile high, up in the Wasatch Mountains of Eden, Utah, we’ve created this exclusive brand for you - discerning Mad Moose customers, "Rough Riders," those who demand quality, who strive for "VICTORY." People who insist on the very best from themselves and from life. For those who understand the power of associating with all things that enable a winning spirit. And, more deeply, embracing the notion of what VICTORY is... for what is VICTORY... if not Happiness and Satisfaction... It’s all we serve.
Strive to be AWESOME. Reach for Rough Rider Coffee, and...
Remember - "YOU" hold the key to VICTORY. "We're Rooting for YOU!"
The Mad Moose Café prides itself on not necessarily being the biggest diamond in the most beautiful valley in the world, but we like to say we are the shiniest coziest diamond in Ogden Valley. Our friendly staff ensures your visit to The Mad Moose Café is truly a memorable experience you'll remember fondly forever.
Sunny days, clean mountain air, and positive alpine vibes with the very freshest food prepared in front of you in our "naked" kitchen guarantee The Mad Moose's outdoor seating will be full of guests enjoying a smooth "CUP OF AWESOME" (Rough Rider Coffee), treat, beer or wine to the sounds of relaxing contemporary music. On not-so-sunny da
Sunny days, clean mountain air, and positive alpine vibes with the very freshest food prepared in front of you in our "naked" kitchen guarantee The Mad Moose's outdoor seating will be full of guests enjoying a smooth "CUP OF AWESOME" (Rough Rider Coffee), treat, beer or wine to the sounds of relaxing contemporary music. On not-so-sunny days, we offer comfortable and cozy seating inside with wifi, plenty of free popcorn, and perhaps one of our famous Mad Moose Hot Chocolates to warm your cockles and abate the hunger pangs while you wait to be served!
In addition to "Rough Rider Coffee" and a wide variety of hot and iced drinks, wine, and beer, we also provide savory food options. All paninis' come with chips and a fresh baked cookie. Our burgers are the best 80/20 blend, never frozen, quarter pounders you can get. And, our salads are the freshest in the solar system. For the kids,
In addition to "Rough Rider Coffee" and a wide variety of hot and iced drinks, wine, and beer, we also provide savory food options. All paninis' come with chips and a fresh baked cookie. Our burgers are the best 80/20 blend, never frozen, quarter pounders you can get. And, our salads are the freshest in the solar system. For the kids, a variety of kids meals ensure their satisfaction with a choice between cookies or ice cream options - try a Moose Puppy - with every meal. So whether you're stopping for your morning hot "Cup of Awesome," lunch, afternoon snack, or dinner, we've got you covered!
Something to warm the soul on a cool mountain morning or after an evening of alpine hiking or skiing. Featuring "Rough Rider Coffee." Try "A CUP OF AWESOME." From the birthplace of coffee, our Ethiopian heirloom dark roasted specialty varital contains a rich creamy hint of caramel that captures the fruit of the coffee bean. Rough Rider Coffee is the best of the once yearly harvest. Validated by professional cuppers and "Q-Graders, "Rough Rider Coffee" ranks among the best specialty coffees.
Espresso, or, as we say "VICTORY" with steamed milk
Black brewed AWESOME, in-house roasted Cup of VICTORY (Yeah Baby!)
Espresso with Hot water - VICTORY in a Cup!
Espresso with Dark and White Chocolate Steamed Milk - Mmmm, YUM!
AWESOME Espresso with Vanilla Syrup Steamed
Espresso with White Chocolate and Hazelnut Syrup & Steamed Milk
Espresso with White Chocolate and Macadamia Syrup Steamed Milk - I'm feelin' in the islands - "Yeah Baby!"
Espresso with White or Dark Chocolate Syrup Steamed Milk & a fresh shot of VICTORY
Mmmm, creamy with a touch of honey and dash of cinnamon on top. Make it "dirty" with a shot of AWESOME! Yeah Baby!
Assorted and relaxing - Say it: "I'm a wussy!"
Espresso, vanilla caramel with milk, and don't ask us what the hell Macchiato means.
VICTORY (Ethiopian) the very best we can roast for YOU!
SoooOO tasty on a cool day
In-House Roasted AWESOME (Ethiopian) by "The Colonel" himself - Mmmmm
Freaky Wicked Yum, whipped cream, a dab of chocolate swizzle, and a tickle of cinnamon - yum!
Check out our menu for a complete guide to our specialty coffee and other moose offerings to eat in or take out